Thursday, July 02, 2015
- Fixed crashes on Windows 10 Technical Preview.
Thursday, February 05, 2015
- Fixed painting issue of the context menu on Windows XP.
- Advanced Renamer: improved conflict detection.
- Custom commands: the character @ was added at the end of the file types with the variable @SAVEFILE@.
- Custom commands: the new variable %INSTALLFOLDERPATH% did not work for the file path of the program.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
- Added option to custom commands to convert the paths in arguments to URL format.
- Improved Create New Folder: multiple folders may be created at the same time and variables may be specified for the folder name.
- Pack to Folder: several folder levels may be specified with the backslash character.
- Advanced Renamer: the profiles are sort alphabetically.
- Copy to: the modification time of the copied folders is kept.
- Added variable %INSTALLFOLDERPATH% for the custom commands. This variable is the full path where FileMenu Tools is installed.
- Improved Delete empty folders: the system protected folders are ignored.
- Improved Delete empty folders: you may set if ignore the hidden files.
- Fixed bug in Copy Internet Path: when the scheme was "file", then a slash was added at the end incorrectly.
- Fixed bug in Split files: did not work properly for files with little size.
- Fixed bug in Change Time: the time of selected folders was not changed, only the subfolders.
- Minor bug fixes.
Monday, August 26, 2013
- Improved the custom commands of type "Run program". A new option added to enter recursively in the subfolders when the custom command is configured to secuential execution.
- Folder Size: in FileMenu Tools 6.5 was added the analysis of hard links. So the real size in disk is calculated correctly if a file has referenced several hard links. The disadvantage is the process is slower. Therefore now is possible to choose if analyze the hard links or not.
- Fixed bug in Change Time: in specific time zones may exist a offset of one hour.
- Fixed bug in Advanced Renamer: when renaming folders recursively a message box was displayed continuously because the renamed folder was not found.
- Fixed bug in Advanced Renamer: did not convert correctly to lower case or upper case with special characters like áåöä, ÁÅÖÄ.
- Fixed bug in Sync Folders: the time of target files was not changed correctly and therefore always the origin files was detected as modified files.
- Minor bug fixes.
Saturday, May 11, 2013
- The languages can be downloaded or updated from the application. You now do not need to go to website to download your language and install it manually.
- Command Line From Here: this command will be run as administrator if either the key CTRL or the key SHIFT are pressed.
- Attributes: added a new option to show/hide the file extensions.
- Size of Folders: now takes into account the hard links and therefore calculates correctly the real size in disk when a file has several hard links referenced into the folder or subfolders.
- Fixed bug in Change Time: does not read correctly the time of folders.
- Improvements in custom commands:
- You can create a copy of the custom commands or a complete submenu.
- Now you can specify relative paths for the executable files. If the full path is not specified, then the file is searched into the folders in PATH environment variable.
- The variable @OPENFILE@ lets you now select several files.
- The variables @OPENFILE@ and @SAVEFILE@ can be configured to specify the file types displayed in the dialog box.
- Improvements in Advanced Renamer:
- Added new variables to insert into the file name:
- Added two new conversion types:
- Encode to URL format. The special characters will be converted to %XX
- Decode from URL format. The special characters will be decoded from the form %XX
- Now the preview is updated automatically and is more efficient than in previous versions.
© 1998 - 2013 LopeSoft, by Rubén López Hernández. All rights reserved.