Thursday, January 22, 2015
- Added option to custom commands to convert the paths in arguments to URL format.
- Improved Create New Folder: multiple folders may be created at the same time and variables may be specified for the folder name.
- Pack to Folder: several folder levels may be specified with the backslash character.
- Advanced Renamer: the profiles are sort alphabetically.
- Copy to: the modification time of the copied folders is kept.
- Added variable %INSTALLFOLDERPATH% for the custom commands. This variable is the full path where FileMenu Tools is installed.
- Improved Delete empty folders: the system protected folders are ignored.
- Improved Delete empty folders: you may set if ignore the hidden files.
- Fixed bug in Copy Internet Path: when the scheme was "file", then a slash was added at the end incorrectly.
- Fixed bug in Split files: did not work properly for files with little size.
- Fixed bug in Change Time: the time of selected folders was not changed, only the subfolders.
- Minor bug fixes.
Monday, August 26, 2013
- Improved the custom commands of type "Run program". A new option added to enter recursively in the subfolders when the custom command is configured to secuential execution.
- Folder Size: in FileMenu Tools 6.5 was added the analysis of hard links. So the real size in disk is calculated correctly if a file has referenced several hard links. The disadvantage is the process is slower. Therefore now is possible to choose if analyze the hard links or not.
- Fixed bug in Change Time: in specific time zones may exist a offset of one hour.
- Fixed bug in Advanced Renamer: when renaming folders recursively a message box was displayed continuously because the renamed folder was not found.
- Fixed bug in Advanced Renamer: did not convert correctly to lower case or upper case with special characters like áåöä, ÁÅÖÄ.
- Fixed bug in Sync Folders: the time of target files was not changed correctly and therefore always the origin files was detected as modified files.
- Minor bug fixes.
Saturday, May 11, 2013
- The languages can be downloaded or updated from the application. You now do not need to go to website to download your language and install it manually.
- Command Line From Here: this command will be run as administrator if either the key CTRL or the key SHIFT are pressed.
- Attributes: added a new option to show/hide the file extensions.
- Size of Folders: now takes into account the hard links and therefore calculates correctly the real size in disk when a file has several hard links referenced into the folder or subfolders.
- Fixed bug in Change Time: does not read correctly the time of folders.
- Improvements in custom commands:
- You can create a copy of the custom commands or a complete submenu.
- Now you can specify relative paths for the executable files. If the full path is not specified, then the file is searched into the folders in PATH environment variable.
- The variable @OPENFILE@ lets you now select several files.
- The variables @OPENFILE@ and @SAVEFILE@ can be configured to specify the file types displayed in the dialog box.
- Improvements in Advanced Renamer:
- Added new variables to insert into the file name:
- Added two new conversion types:
- Encode to URL format. The special characters will be converted to %XX
- Decode from URL format. The special characters will be decoded from the form %XX
- Now the preview is updated automatically and is more efficient than in previous versions.
Thursday, January 10, 2013
- Improved Advanced Renamer: now you can add up to 5 settings for the same renaming action.
- Added a new type of custom command to rename the selected elements. In the properties of the custom command you can specify the renaming profile to be used when renaming the selected elements. Also you can specify if to enter into the subfolders recursively, or the file types to be included in the renaming.
- Fixed bug in Change Time: sometimes the time was not calculated correctly with the summer time.
- Fixed bug in Copy Internet Path: changed file:// by file:///
- Fixed bug in Select: did not work correctly on Windows XP
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
- FileMenu Tools can automatically check for new versions (never, every day, every week and every month). This can be configured from "Options" menu.
- Advanced Renamer: two new variables to add in the file name: RANDOM and SEQ.
- RANDOM adds a random string.
- SEQ adds a numeric sequence, starting in 1.
- Two new variables for the arguments of the custom commands: RELPATH y FOLDERNAME.
- RELPATH adds the path of the parent folder without the drive letter.
- FOLDERNAME adds the name of the parent folder.
- Calculate and Verify Checksums: now the checksums can be appended to a existing file.
- Fixed bug in Change Time: an error was displayed when the time was near to 24:00.
© 1998 - 2013 LopeSoft, by Rubén López Hernández. All rights reserved.